Let us do the work from soil and water analysis to garden planning and planting.
We’ll take the time to understand your garden and optimize where crops are placed. We’ll even plant seeds
The vegetable garden analysis and planning includes:
- Soil sedimentation test to understand the soil stucture you’re working with
- Water infiltration test to better understand how much water your garden needs
- Soil biology microscopic assessment to know how many good and harmful microorganisms are present
- Sunscaping (sun / shade drawing) to optimize full and partial sun in your yard
- A hand-drawn design of where to plant each crop
- Garden planting
- Recommendations on watering
- Recommendations on soil amendments
Pricing starts at $300 for up to 100 sq ft of growing space, for larger gardens, please contact us.